The original Windsor Series platform, since it’s inception, was designed with a steadfast commitment to quality and reliability with an additional initiative for expanded capabilities.
The heart of the system is the control valve; a now proven and reliable mechanical design with the simplicity of operation and ease of service to create intrinsic long-term value.
Intelligent electronics form the brain of the system. Processing capabilities enable learning and adaptive features to expand system capabilities coupled with advanced diagnostics to direct, simplify and streamline troubleshooting.
The tanks and media form the backbone of the system. Enhanced by modern synthetic resins for functionality and corrosion resistant composites for strength and durability.
The outcome of this initiative for quality and capability is the Standard-Bearer for the Windsor Series Softener. The perfect solution for the toughest and most demanding hard water applications.
- Simple and Reliable Mechanical Design with fewer moving parts
- Modular Design for Ease of Service
- Non-Corrosive Valve Body and Tanks
- Digital metering system regenerates only as needed
- Learning electronics with intelligent and adaptive capabilities
- Selectable Cycle Pre-sets for increased flexibility, efficiency and Cleaning ability
- Service and Troubleshooting Notifications
- Advanced Diagnostic features to Simplify and Streamline Troubleshooting
- 8-hour battery back-up during a power failure
- Non-Volatile Memory Permanently stored during power loss
- Functional and Durable Synthetic Resin