Windsor Series Neutralizer (WsN)
Windsor Series Neutralizers (WsN) are designed to reduce the corrosive tendency of low pH water. The correction is accomplished by passing the feed-water through a mixture of water-soluble media contained within the system. The pH is raised as the media is sacrificed and the problematic corrosive tendency is, therefore, neutralized. Several design features have been implemented to provide quality and reliability. For example, a backwashing control is included on all WsN Systems to prevent packing, reclassify the media and maintain service flow. Furthermore, each system has a specialized tank opening to easily facilitate the replenishment of sacrificed media when necessary.
The uncomplicated, but effective and capable design, eliminates the need for chemicals, feeders and pumps.
- Stops Blue-Green Staining
- Improves Water Taste
- No chemicals
- No chemical feeders
- No feed pumps
- Simple and reliable mechanical design with fewer moving parts
- modular design for ease of service
- Non-corrosive valve body and parts
- Digital metering system troubleshooting & diagnostics
- Service and troubleshooting notifications
- Advanced diagnostic s features to streamline and simplify troubleshooting
- 8 hour battery back-up during power failure
- Non-volatile memor is permanently stored during power loss