Windsor Series Carbon Filters are designed for the reduction of taste and odor typically associated with chlorinated municipal water supplies. Taste, odor and chlorine reduction are accomplished by passing the feed-water through a bed of activated carbon adsorption media. The end product is clean, fresh water with no objectionable taste and odor. Its proven and reliable mechanical design with simplicity of operation and ease of service creates an economical and valuable resource for treatment of chlorinated water.
The uncomplicated, but effective and capable design, simply required periodic backwashing for years of trouble-free performance.
- Eliminates chlorine taste
- Eliminates chlorine odor
- Improves water taste
- Simple and reliable mechanical design with fewer moving parts
- Modular Design for ease of service
- Non-Corrosive valve body and tanks
- Digital metering system for troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Service and troubleshooting notifications
- Advanced diagnostic features to simplify and streamline troubleshooting
- 8 hour battery back-up during power failure
- Non-volatile memory is permanently stored during power loss