Windsor Series 125
Windsor Series 125 Systems are designed for the unique demands of light commercial applications. Patented plastics provide strength and material safety while simultaneously maintaining and controlling costs. Advanced electronics are easily adaptable to alternating, parallel, and progressive flow multi-tank capabilities.
Typical capabilities range from 32,000 to 160,000 per column with flow rates between 19 to 27 gallons per minute. The Windsor Series 125 Systems provide the capability in a cost effective package for unmatched value.
- Simple and Reliable Mechanical Design
- Patented Plastic non-corrosive value body for strength and material safety (and value)
- Modular design for ease of service
- Digital metering system regenerates only as needed
- Intelligent electronics with learning and adaptive capabilities
- Fully programmable cycle times for increased flexibility, efficiency and cleaning ability
- Service and troubleshooting notifications
- Advanced diagnostic features to simplify and streamline troubleshooting
- 8 hour battery back-up during power failure
- Non-volatile memory is permanently stored during power loss
- Functional and durable synthetic resin
- Alternating, Parallel and progressive flow multi-tank capabilities