RFC Series cartridges are constructed with a 70-micron porous polyethylene outer shell and durable polypropylene end caps. The 23 ⁄4″ OD cartridges have a polypropylene core and the 41 ⁄2″ OD cartridges incorporate a spun polypropylene core. Sandwiched between the outer shell and the core is a bed of granular activated carbon (GAC).
The unique radial flow design offers the benefits of granular activated carbon (GAC) filtration, such as low-pressure drop, while at the same time significantly reducing the release of carbon fines commonly associated with GAC style cartridges.
RFC Series cartridges are available in a wide variety of sizes and are ideal point-of-entry (POE) and other high flow rate applications.
- Provides effective chlorine taste & odor reduction*
- BB cartridges are ideal for point-of-entry (POE) and other high flow rate applications
- Unique design reduces carbon fines in filtered water
- Available in a wide variety of sizes
* Based on manufacturer’s internal testing.